Want to pull documents in from your preferred file storage app? You can do that in TeamGantt!
This feature is now available on all premium trials and paid plans 💥.
Here's how to use the Dropbox integration in TeamGantt:
1) Open the comment for the task, group, or project to which you'd like to attach a file.
2) Select add document, then From Dropbox.
3) Sign into your Dropbox account and authorize the sync.
4) Select the file(s) that you wish to attach and click Choose. This will attach the file(s) to your comment.
5) Add a comment about the file and click Submit to finalize the upload. That's it!
If you toggle to the Documents tab in your comment, all files pulled from Dropbox will include a Dropbox icon. You can also upload Dropbox files directly to this tab by clicking select files.
Just to note, there are no file size limitations 😎.
To learn more about TeamGantt, join us for one of our free classes!