TeamGantt Kickoff Meeting Resources
Being prepared for your kickoff meeting is important. We’ve compiled some resources in this document to help.
First, explain the benefits of using TeamGantt to your team.
Here are just a few of the many benefits you can tell them about:
- Easy collaboration with file sharing and discussion threads at both the project and task levels
- Customizable views that let you see tasks by day or in a calendar, simple list, or gantt chart view
- Automatic daily email reminders
- Easy progress updates on tasks
Next, walk your team through the 4 steps below.
This will help them get comfortable with using and navigating TeamGantt.
- Download this PDF of the steps below to hand out at the meeting or email to people who cannot attend.
- Share this video on understanding gantt charts during your meeting.
- Create your account
- Log in and use the My Tasks screen to see the tasks assigned to you.
- Update your progress
- Leave a comment
It’s as simple as clicking the Click Here to Go to Your Project button in the invitation email.
Choose a picture for your account. Make sure your name and email address are correct. Set your timezone as well as the time of day you want to receive your daily email update.
That’s it! You’re ready to start using TeamGantt!
Select My Tasks from your dashboard to see a simple, detailed list of your assigned tasks, when they’re due, and the completion status of each task. Learn more about the My Task screen by watching this video.
To update your progress on your assigned tasks, simply click the percent complete field, and enter your progress. Then pat yourself on the back for a job well done!
You can leave comments at the project or task level in TeamGantt so everyone stays up-to-date. Simply click the chat bubble to the left of the project or task name to leave a comment. Then choose who you want to notify, and send it. Easy peasy! To learn more about documents and comments, watch this video.
Want to view the entire project?
If you'd like to see the entire project in one screen, simply click the name of a project to open the project schedule view.
Want to open multiple projects at once?
Select the boxes to the left of each project that you want to open. Then click the Open Multiple Projects button. The projects will open in the order they are checked.
Here's a list of helpful videos:
For even more help documentation, visit http://teamgantt.com/support
To learn more about TeamGantt, join us for one of our webinars!