TeamGantt Kickoff Meeting Resources
Being prepared for your kickoff meeting is important. We’ve compiled some resources in this document to help.
First, explain to your team the benefits using TeamGantt.
Just a few of the many benefits are:
- Easy collaboration with file sharing and discussion threads at the project and task level
- Customizable views letting you see tasks by day, in a calendar view, a simple list, or a gantt chart
- Daily automatic email reminders
- Easy progress updates on tasks
Next, walk your team through the four steps below.
This will help them get comfortable with using and navigatingTeamGantt.
- Download this PDF of the steps below to hand out at the meeting or email to people who cannot attend.
- Share this video on understanding gantt charts during your meeting.
- Create Your Account
- Log in and use the My Tasks screen to see the tasks assigned to you.
- Update your progress
- Leave a comment
It’s as simple as clicking the Click Here to go to Your Project link in the invitation email.
Choose a picture for your account. Make sure your name and email address are correct. Set your timezone as well as the time of day you want to receive your daily email update.
That’s it! You’re ready to start using TeamGantt!
Select My Tasks from your dashboard to see a simple, detailed list of your assigned tasks, when they’re due, and the completion status of each task. Learn more about the My Task screen by watching this video.
To update your progress on your assigned tasks, simply click the percent complete field and enter your progress.
You can leave comments at the project or task level in TeamGantt. Click the chat bubble to the left of the project or task name to leave a comment. Chose who should be notified about the comment and send it. To learn more about documents and comments, watch this video.
Want to view the entire project?
If you'd like to see the entire project in one screen, simply click the name of a project to open the project schedule view.
Want to open multiple projects at once?
Select the boxes to the left of each project that you want to open. Then click the Open Multiple Projects button. The projects will open in the order they are checked.
Here's a list of helpful videos:
For even more help documentation, visit http://teamgantt.com/support.