Creating a Subgroup
Do you like to get super detailed with your projects? If so, you may have the need for subtasks or subgroups. You can add subgroups and subtasks to your gantt charts by following these steps:
1) Hover over a task that you would like to convert
2) Click the drop-down arrow that appears to the right of the task name
3) Select Convert to SubGroup
Watch this video for more information:
Nesting Subgroups via the Edit Window
You can add two or more levels of subgroups and/or subtasks to your project. Here are the steps:
Step 1: Hover your cursor over the subgroup you would like to indent further and click on the pen icon to open the Edit window for the task group.
Step 2: Locate the Parent option and select the desired parent group or subgroup.
Step 3: Hit Done to save the changes.
Removing a Subgroup (Outdent)
If your project changes or you need to remove your subgroup/subtask, you can utilize the outdent feature. To remove subgroups and subtasks from your schedule, follow these steps:
1) Hover over the subgroup title
2) Click the drop-down arrow that appears to the right
3) Select Outdent