Creating a subgroup
Do you like to get super detailed with your projects? That's why TeamGantt makes it easy to create subtasks or subgroups. Here's how to take advantage of this nifty feature:
1) Hover over the task you'd like to create a subgroup for.
2) Click the drop-down arrow that appears to the right of the task name.
3) Select Convert to SubGroup.
Watch this video for more information:
Nesting subgroups via the Edit window
You can add two or more levels of subgroups and/or subtasks to your project. Here's how:
1) Hover your cursor over the subgroup you'd like to indent further, and click on the pen icon to open the Edit window for the task group.
2) Locate the Parent option, and select the desired parent group or subgroup.
3) Hit Done to save the changes.
Removing a subgroup (outdent)
If your project changes or you need to remove your subgroup/subtask, you can use the Outdent feature to adjust tasks. Simply follow these steps:
1) Hover over the subgroup title.
2) Click the drop-down arrow that appears to the right.
3) Select Outdent.
To learn more about TeamGantt, join us for one of our webinars!