View availability within a project
You can easily view how many tasks (or hours, if your account is on our Advanced plan) a person or resource is assigned to on any given day by clicking the View Availability tab in the bottom right.
Within the View Availability window, you'll see all users and resources that have currently been invited to the project. Each colored cell represents a calendar day, and the number within the cell is the number of tasks (or hours) assigned to the user or resource on that day. As a user or resource gets busier, the cell will get darker.
You can choose to view:
- The number of tasks or estimated hours assigned to a user or resource on any given day
- Task assignment in the current project or across all active projects.
Select any cell to see a popup of all tasks assigned to that person or resource:
Workloads was specifically designed for the Account Holder(s). From the left sidebar, you can access the availability of your entire team - every user and resource on the account.
The drop-down options across the top allow you to:
- Choose to display workload in the number of tasks or number of hours
- Toggle between day and week view
- Filter out users without assignments and completed tasks
Just as within the project View Availability window, click on a cell to see more about the tasks/hours assigned to a particular user or resource at any given time.
- Any tasks shown as Private are simply tasks that exist in projects to which you are not currently invited.
- Workload updates in real time! From within Gantt view, drag an assigned task to view how it affects your team's availability.
To learn more about TeamGantt, join us for one of our webinars!