Use these easy keyboard shortcuts to turbocharge your project setup so you can get more done in less time!
Creating tasks & milestones
Add a new task, then hit Enter. A new task will be added below the one you just created.
Need to add a milestone instead? Simply click Shift+Enter after adding a new task.
When you're done adding tasks, simply click out of the task name field.
Selecting multiple tasks at once
- Click the first taskbar you'd like to select.
- Hold Command (Mac) or Ctrl (Windows), and click another task.
- Repeat step #2 until you've selected as many tasks/milestones as you wish.
- Click the first taskbar you'd like to select
- Hold Shift, and click another task. This will select the 2 tasks you clicked and any tasks in between.
Tip: When selecting tasks you need to move, click on the colored taskbar, not the task name.
- Select the tasks you want to connect with dependencies.
- Press Shift+D on your keyboard. This will create a dependency between each subsequent task you've selected (Task 1 > Task 2 > Task 3 > Task 4, etc.).
To learn more about TeamGantt, join us for one of our webinars!