TeamGantt enables you to customize the information displayed in your project view. Simply click on the View drop-down to use any combination of these options:
Task names in bars: Choosing this option will show the name of the task inside the
Task names next to bars: Choosing this option will show the task name next to the
3. Resource names next to bars: Choosing this option will display the name of the assigned person or resource to the right of each task bar.
4. Assigned hours next to resource name: In addition to showing task assignment, this option will show how many hours per day the task is expected to take to complete.
5. Zoom: Located under the View drop-down (as well as in the top right of the chart via the Zoom drop-down), you can adjust your zoom level, plus choose to view your project by day or by week.
6. Date format: Choose from any of the options shown below:
7. Font size: Adjust the font size on your project view to suit your personal needs or preference. (Note: The default font size is 12px.)
8. Hiding or showing columns: Choose to display or hide the columns for Estimated Hours, Actual Hours, People Assigned, and Percent Complete. (Learn more about hourly estimation.)
Tip: If you've just made changes to your gantt chart view and it doesn't automatically reflect them, refresh your page, and see if the gantt chart displays the right view settings now.
To learn more about TeamGantt, join us for one of our webinars!